Soccer Betting Sites
Soccer has long been one of the most popular sports when it comes to both supporting and betting, with action being available from around the world, whether it be from the English Premier League, UEFA Champions League or domestic Indian Super League.
The sport is now hugely popular in India, with more and more bookmakers catering for betting customers as a result. Finding the betting site that best suits strategy and needs is often difficult, partly due to the fact that there is so much choice nowadays. Our experts will discuss some of the best betting sites for soccer, along with what makes them so appealing to punters.
The best bookmakers for Football betting
How We Evaluate Soccer Betting Sites
From the huge number of bookmakers who offer sports betting markets, our experts have hand-picked only the best sites available to customers in India. The best platforms will offer the best depth of markets, the most generous welcome offer, most efficient customer support and the most secure sportsbook. Meanwhile, factors including website usability, accessibility and odds are also taken into consideration during the evaluation process.
Criteria to Look Out for When Selecting a Soccer Betting Site
The best soccer betting sites will deliver an excellent range of markets – such as Serie A and the Premier League – catering for fans of different leagues and tournaments. Markets such as 1×2, correct score, half-time/full-time, first goalscorer, totals and accumulators are among the most popular when it comes to soccer, with hundreds of matches taking place throughout the week across the globe. Standout bookmakers will also offer some form of special markets, which include both short and long-term betting options.
The odds in which a bookmaker offers surrounding a soccer match will effect the winnings in which punters can ultimately make, meaning that prices are hugely important. Displayed in either a decimal, fractional or American formats in most cases, most betting sites will provide guidelines concerning how to read and deal with different odds.
Betway Sports Soccer
All About Soccer
As one of the most popular sports in the world, soccer is a game enjoyed by millions, whether it be participating, viewing or betting. The history of the sport actually dates back to Ancient times, however the game has grown significantly more recently, with the majority of countries now having a range of divisions in both the men’s and women’s game. Soccer is normally played by a total of 22 players, with 11 on each side, while the aim of the sport is to score a goal in the opposition teams net. The highest governing body in soccer is FIFA, who help to organise major events, including the World Cup.
What You Need to Know About Soccer Betting
For those new to the world of soccer betting, there are a number of factors that punters must take into consideration. It is important to gather as much information regarding the teams involved before wagering, along with fully understanding available markets, including money lines, totals and handicaps. As well as this, the following tips have been put together in order to help customers maximise their winnings and minimise losses when betting on soccer online.
- Regardless of when it is that you are placing bets, be sure to keep track of the current events taking place in the world of soccer. Then bookmark your favourite sites or create a document of your own so that you can assess the situation and know about the position and the quality of a team or a player. The process may seem a bit tedious, but it will help you in the long run.
- Instead of sticking to one particular betting site, check up a few so that you can compare the odds. If there is good value odds, go for it so that you can save money. Avoid negative odds as these can give you back less money than your placed wager.
- Stick to your budget at any cost. Even if you lose the bet or win the bet, keep yourself restricted to the budget to keep betting on sports fun and exciting.
- Try to bet on online sportsbooks instead of brick and mortar ones. Online bookmakers offer live streaming and live betting to keep the atmosphere as realistic as possible. Moreover, they offer more markets, a variety of betting types and support service to help you out. They also allow you to enjoy betting at home or betting on the go.
- Avoid emotion and biased outlook while betting. While betting on your favorite team may make you a loyal fan, it may not make the bet rewarding. Use logic and current condition of the teams to place bets on the winner.
Soccer Betting FAQ’s
Is soccer popular in India?
Soccer is now hugely popular in India, with foreign competitions, as well as the Indian Super League, attracting the interest of millions of fans. The Premier League, Champions League and World Cup also attract a huge amount of bets.
Can I live-stream and live bet at the same time?
While some sportsbooks do not offer live streaming, most good bookmakers do. Therefore, you can do both at the same time if your chosen sportsbook offers both. However, live streaming requires a strong internet connection. If you have a good Wi-Fi network, you can easily do live streaming and live betting at the same time.
What if a scheduled match gets postponed or changes venue?
If a match is cancelled and scheduled to another day, the bookmaker may either consider it ‘void’ and return the stakes or re-stake it for the next schedule. It depends on the bookmaker which direction they will go.
Do soccer bets include the injury or the extra time?
At most sportsbooks, the bets include the regular time of 90 minutes, plus the injury time. However, they do not include penalty shootouts or other extra times. In case these are included, it will be stated for the particular markets.