With so many betting sites for punters in India to select from today, bookmakers are always looking for ways in which to get one over on their competitors. Betting bonuses are just one of the ways in which bookies do so, with such promotions enticing potential customers into registering on their platform. This guide will explain everything in which there is to know about betting bonuses, including how they work and their pros and cons.
Introduction to Betting Bonuses
While betting bonuses certainly don’t guarantee for successful bets, they are certainly appealing for punters wagering online today, with such promotions catering for both new and existing customers. Betting sites now offer a variety of bonuses in order to attract punters, ranging from matched deposit offers for new customers to free bets for those who have already signed-up. While betting bonuses should not be the sole reason for registering with a particular bookmaker, those who are able to utilise them properly are potentially in line to earn some significant winnings. So, let’s kick things off by taking a look at the different types of bonus available to punters operating online today.
What Are The Best Welcome Offers for Indian Players?
- 100% up to ₹2500
- Min. deposit ₹600
- Deposit + Bonus: 5 x, min. odds 1,75
- 100% up to ₹20,000
- Bonus: 30 x
- 90 days
- 100% up to ₹20,000
- Deposit: 5 x, min. odds 1,30
- 7 days
- Min. deposit ₹1,000
- Min. Odds: 2.0
- Min. deposit ₹8
- Rollover: 5 x Bonus
- Min. odds 1,40
- Min. Deposit ₹500
- Wagered at least x12
- Second deposit bonus
- 14 days to claim offer
- Min. Deposit £/€ 10
- Min. Odds 1.5
- 5x Wagering Bonus
What is a Betting Bonus?
Betting bonuses come in a variety of formats, catering for punters with different strategies and budgets in the process. With that being said, the following are among the most popular form of bonuses available to punters in India today.
- Matched Bets – Many bookmakers will offer matched betting bonuses to new customers, which effectively means that punters will receive a free bet of the same amount in which they have deposited and wagered. Such promotions will generally offer punters a free bet between 50-200% of their stake, with stipulated wagering requirements also having to bet met before any withdrawals using bonus funds can be made.
- Deposit Bonuses – Similar to the bonus previously discussed, deposit bonuses are distributed when new customers deposit a certain amount of money after registering with an online bookmaker. For example, punters making an opening deposit worth ₹1,000 would have an opening balance of ₹2,000, in the event of their bookie offering a 100% matched deposit bonus. Such bonuses do not require a qualifying bet to be placed, however other conditions must be met before bonus funds can be withdrawn.
- Risk Free Bets – Despite not being as common as they once were, risk free bets are a type of bonus offered by a small number of bookmakers. In most cases, punters will receive their stake back up to a particular amount, should their opening bet on their new betting site prove unsuccessful. In effect, bettors have a free shot at placing a winning bet when this bonus is available.
- Bet Bundles – Despite not being too common with sportsbooks, bet bundles are sometimes offered to customers who have met certain wagering requirements, whether it be a certain number of bets or a stipulated figure having been staked.
- Stake Returned Bonuses – Stake returned bonuses mean that your bookmaker will reimburse your bet stake, as well as pay put any winnings, representing excellent value. As a result, this form of promotion has become increasingly rare in the industry, however they are well worth taking advantage of where possible.
Betting Bonuses Wagering Requirements
It is rare that bookmakers will offer a bonus for nothing in return, meaning that certain wagering requirements must usually be met in order to withdraw such funds. Whether it be the number of times in which the total bonus funds are wagered, minimum odds which must be met or a minimum deposit amount, be sure to look into such requirements before registering with a bookmaker, as such factors will ultimately effect your ability to secure winnings.
Can Betting Bonuses Be Withdrawn Immediately?
As a result of some of the wagering requirements briefly mentioned above, it is unlikely that bonus funds will be available to withdraw immediately. So, let’s take a closer look at some of the terms and conditions that commonly surround betting bonuses, along with how to overcome them.
Betting Bonuses Odds Requirements
Whether it be a qualifying bet or bets placed using bonus funds, the majority of betting sites will introduce some form of minimum odds requirement surrounding wagers on their platform. As a result, any bet placed at below the stipulated price will not qualify or count towards the overall requirements, which must be met before withdrawals can be processed. Bookmakers set such terms in order to ensure that punters are not able to simply back a market that is as close to a “sure thing” as possible.
Betting Bonus Examples
When it comes to betting bonuses available to punters in India today, the following are examples of the type of promotion that may well be available to both new and existing customers.
- Matched Deposit Bonus: In the event of your bookmaker offering a 100% matched deposit bonus, punters would see their opening account balance rise to ₹2,000 after depositing an amount of ₹1,000 after registering a new account. However, this type of bonus normally comes with fairly strict wagering requirements, including the total bonus amount having to be wagered a certain number of times, while minimum odds may also be set in some cases.
- Stake Bonus:Bettors staking over a certain amount will receive a proportion of this amount back in the form of bonus funds. For example, those staking ₹500 on their opening punt would receive a free bet of ₹1,000.
How to Find the Best Betting Bonus
When it comes to finding the best betting bonuses available online today, it can be difficult for punters to decide which promotions best suit their needs and wants. As a result, Sportsbetting24 delivers all of the latest offers in one convenient place, with our site constantly adding the latest bonuses available to both new and existing customers. This will not only save you time in the long run, but will also provide information surrounding the generosity of such offers, as well as how to best take advantage of them. So, be sure to keep an eye on our website for the latest details surrounding bookmaker offers.
5 Betting Bonus Tips for Punters
Getting the better of bookies when it comes to betting site offers is not always an easy task. As a result, our experts have put together the following tips in order to help you along the way, with each tip helping bettors to get everything out of a potential bonus.
Don’t Be Afraid to Experiment
While bonuses are viewed as an opportunity to win big by many, such offers should also be used in order to experiment on a new betting site, especially for those who are new to the world of online gambling. So, stake bonus funds on a different market to normal or a range of bet types, with such a strategy likely to teach you more in the long run.
Check Out the Terms and Conditions Beforehand
As already discussed, the terms and conditions surrounding a betting bonus will effect your ability to withdraw any winnings, along with the bonus amount itself. As a result, punters must look at the wagering requirements and other terms beforehand, as this will avoid any potential disappointment down the line. If an offer seems to good to be true, it probably will be after reading the small print.
Do Not Simply Look for the Biggest Bonus
It may be difficult, however it is not always the best choice to select the bookmaker offering the largest bonus amount. Huge bonuses often come with strict wagering requirements, making ultimate withdrawals unlikely. So, look for value instead, which may well be a smaller total.
Take as Much Time as Possible
When using bonus funds to bet with, it can be very easy to use a “gung-ho” approach and stake on markets that offer appealing odds. However, be sure to take your time in achieving the wagering requirements surrounding the bonus, as this will provide the best chance of beating the bookmaker.
Consider How Much Time You Have
Whilst it is recommended to take your time when using bonus funds, punters must be sure to check out the number of days in which they have to meet any wagering requirements, with this period normally ranging from between 7-30 days.
Terms and Conditions Surrounding Betting Bonuses
There are likely to be a number of terms and conditions found surrounding betting bonuses from online betting sites, varying in difficulty. So, the following are among the most important areas to look out for when utilising a bonus.
Minimum Deposit Requirements
In order to meet the demands of online bookmakers, punters are likely to have to deposit over a certain amount in order to qualify for any potential bonus. While this can often be as little as £10, be sure to check out the requirements beforehand, as new customers will only get one shot in doing so.
There is also likely to be minimum odds surrounding a betting bonus, which either must be met when it comes to qualifying bets or when looking to meet any wagering requirements that may have been set. While such prices are not usually too strict, they will ensure that punters cannot back the favourite each time.
On a similar note, there may be certain markets which are unable to bet upon when it comes to qualifying stakes or rollover bets, whether it be a particular soccer league or tennis tournament. As a result, it is important to understand that bonuses can be used in an area in which you have good knowledge of.
Betting Bonus FAQ’s
In this section, our experts have provided answers to some of the most commonly asked questions surrounding betting bonuses, including how they can be won and how to best utilise them.
What is a Betting Bonus?
A betting bonus is used by bookmakers in order to both attract new customers and entice existing customers into continued betting, with punters gaining additional funds as a result of meeting certain requirements. Bonuses come in a range of formats.
Where Can I Get a Betting Bonus?
Betting bonuses are available on a variety of bookmaker websites today, with each competing for new customers. Sportsbetting24 brings up to date information surrounding the latest bonuses available to punters.
Which Betting Bonus Is the Best?
With bonuses meeting the demands of a range of bettors, it is tricky to say exactly which is the best. However, the best betting bonuses will be the ones which offer users a good chance of ultimately withdrawing winnings off the back of it, rather than simply the highest bonus amount.
How Often Will I Be Offered a Bonus?
Bonuses are normally offered to new customers upon registering with a bookmaker, however they will also be offered to existing users as a form of reward for their loyalty.
Which are the best betting bonuses?
This depends completely on your type of betting strategy, with different types of bonuses suiting different styles of wagering.
Are all bonuses available in India?
Unfortunately not. It is important to check the terms and conditions surrounding bonuses to confirm that you are able to take advantage of it before staking any funds.
What are the most important terms and conditions?
There are many different conditions surrounding betting bonuses, however the most important to consider generally come in the form of wagering requirements, validity period and markets covered.
Which sports is the bonus valid on?
The majority of betting bonuses are able to use on a wide range of sports markets, however it is important to find out if there are any areas in which funds are unable to be used, such as major events like the football World Cup or T20 Cricket World Cup.
Can I combine bonuses with other bookmaker bonuses?
Generally, only one promotion or bonus can be used at any one time with an individual bookmaker. However, be sure to check on this first as there are potentially loopholes that can be met.
Pros and Cons of Betting Bonuses
With no betting bonus being 100% perfect, different offers are likely to have their own individual advantages and disadvantages. Below, you will find some of the standout pros and cons surrounding betting bonuses.
Of course, there are a range of pros and cons when it comes to claiming and using a betting bonus, with our experts having put together some of the most important factors below:
Betting Bonuses Pros:
- Allows for Experimenting – As we have already discussed, the use of bonus funds is an ideal time to experiment on a betting site, whether it be in order to test its range of markets, place in-play bets or their live streaming capabilities. With little risk involved, this is especially rewarding for beginners to the world of sports betting.
- Large opening account balance – Depending on the type of bonus on offer from your bookmaker, there is likely to be the potential to significantly increase your opening account balance, which provides an excellent platform to build upon. As well as this, there is still room for unsuccessful bets during this period, whilst still being in a position to make significant profits.
Betting Bonuses Cons:
- Strict Wagering Requirements – Some betting bonuses on offer from online bookmakers come with very strict terms and conditions, which make adding to your bank balance all the more difficult. As a result, it is important to only take advantage of bonuses which offer a fair chance of success.
How to Find the Best Betting Bonuses
Those who have already had a look around at Sportsbetting24 will be aware of the huge amount of information available on our platform, which includes news surrounding all of the latest betting bonuses. So, no matter what your sporting preferences are, be sure to regularly return to our site in order to keep up to date with all of the latest deals from some of the leading betting sites. Such offers are designed to attract interest from punters, however you will also be in a position to add to your bank balance as a result of utilising them.
You should not have a much clearer understanding of just what types of bonuses are available and how punters can take advantage of them. Whilst a betting bonus should not form the basis for your betting strategy, or indeed which bookmaker you ultimately end up registering with, such promotions can certainly be useful in gaining a helping hand along the way in your wagering journey. However, be sure to do your research beforehand when it comes to the terms and conditions surrounding bonuses, which will ultimately have a significant impact upon your ability to make withdrawals.
Final Words on Betting Bonuses
It is clear from our betting bonuses guide that punters based in India now have a variety of options in this area, with an increasing number of bookmakers trying to entice customers into depositing and staking by offering potentially lucrative promotions.
No matter if it is a matched deposit bonus or free bet offer, punters must ensure that the promotion suits their betting strategy beforehand, as well as taking into consideration the relevant terms and conditions. Be sure to keep a regular eye out on our site for the latest betting bonuses, which might just help you win big in the near future.
|Exclusive Welcome Bonus at 888sport|