Paysafecard Betting Sites in India 2021 (PSC)
Paysafecard has long been one of the most popular payment methods available at betting sites. Launched in 2000, Paysafecard offers a unique and secure method of adding funds to your betting account, with an increasing number of customers in India taking advantage of it. This page will deliver a detailed review of Paysafecard, with a specific emphasis on his it works in India.
Best Betting Site in India which offer Paysafecard 2021
What Is a Paysafecard?
Paysafecard is a prepaid card that can be used to make payments at a number of online merchants, including betting sites. Founded in 2000 in Austria, Paysafecard is now available in over 40 countries, including India, with cards being available for purchase both online and in stores. Paysafecard is owned by the Paysafe Group, with the private limited company having also obtained a license from Mastercard. Payments made using Paysafecard are processed without the need to enter any bank or card details.
How Does Paysafecard Work?
Paysafecard is an accepted payment method at many online retailers, including betting sites. With vouchers containing a unique 16-digit PIN. There is no need for a bank or e-wallet account, however users must be in a position to purchase a Paysafecard through a reliable outlet, whether it be online or in person. Customers are able to choose the amount in which they wish to add to their prepaid voucher, whether it be INR 10,000 or INR 100,000. Payments via Paysafecard are verified using the 16-digit PIN, with this method of payment currently only accommodating for deposits at betting sites. Those looking to purchase a prepaid Paysafecard online will obviously have to use a credit/debit card or their bank account details.
History of Paysafecard
The history of Paysafecard dates back to Austria in 2000, with four friends having launched the payment system. The concept was revolutionary at the time, with vouchers having initially been available only in retail shops. However, they were made available for purchase for the first time in 2004, helping them to reach 10 million transactions just three years later. Paysafecard developed an association with Mastercard in 2009, before Skrill purchased them in 2013. Both Skrill and Paysafecard were then acquired by PaySafe Holdings UK Limited in 2013. Paysafecard is still based in the Austrian capital of Vienna, with the payment method being available in almost 50 different countries, 20+ currencies and on over 4,000 websites.
Paysafecard in India
Customers in India can purchase a Paysafecard to the amount of ₹5000, ₹2000, ₹1000, ₹500, ₹200 and ₹100, meaning that it is a payment method that caters well for both beginners and high rollers. For betting sites that do not accept payments in Indian Rupees, Paysafecard is also available in US
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Paysafecard
As with any online payment method, there are both advantages and disadvantages to using Paysafecard at betting sites. For punters based in India, the following are the main pros and cons of Paysafecard, based on our experiences:
Paysafecard Betting in India 2021
Today, Paysafecard is a method of payment accepted by many bookmakers catering for customers in India. However, it is worth noting that, due to its format, Paysafecard only accommodates deposits and not withdrawals. Minimum deposit amounts vary between bookies, however all payments are processed instantly, without fees. In order to purchase a Paysafecard voucher online, credit and card providers including Mastercard and Visa can be used, while some retailers in India have also introduced such products.
How to Deposit and Withdraw Using Paysafecard
As we have already discussed, Paysafecard is a payment method that can only be used to deposit funds at betting sites, with those looking to take home funds having to find an alternative option. However, the following is a step by step guide surrounding how to add funds to your betting account via Paysafecard:
- Locate your preferred Paysafecard outlet online.
- Purchase a Paysafecard at your preferred amount.
- Sign up or log in at a betting site accepting Paysafecard as a payment method.
- Enter the cashier page and select the deposit option.
- Enter the amount in which you wish to deposit.
- Click on the Paysafecard option.
- Enter your 16-digit PIN number, found on your Paysafecard.
- Confirm the transaction.
- Wait just a few seconds for your funds to appear in your betting account.
Unfortunately, withdrawals are not available using Paysafecard. We will outline some of the best alternatives available to customers in India later on.
Is Using Paysafecard Safe?
Paysafecard is about as safe as it gets in terms of online payments. The only thing in which customers really have to worry about is keeping their Paysafecard PIN safe, with those gaining unwanted access being able to spend the remaining balance with relative ease. Using Paysafecard to deposit funds for wagering also means that there is no need to store bank card of account details on your betting account. Elsewhere, encryption technology is used to ensure that all personal and financial details are kept safe at Paysafecard, while the platform has a security certificate from a respected industry authority.
How to Open a Paysafecard Account
Before you can start making payments via Paysafecard, users must first sign up for an account. This process takes just a matter of minutes, with those registered being able to take advantage of some appealing benefits. The following is a step by step guide outlining how punters in India can sign up at Paysafecard:
- Enter the Paysafecard website or download the Paysafecard mobile app.
- Click or tap on the “Sign Up” option, located in the top-right hand corner of the page.
- Complete the registration form by entering your full name, date of birth, telephone number and your address.
- Create a username and password.
- Accept the terms and conditions and opt in to receive benefits from Paysafecard.
- Verify your new Paysafecard account via email.
- You are now free to purchase a Paysafecard at varying amounts.
Betting customers will generally not have to worry about incurring any fees when depositing funds with their online bookie. However, a small maintenance fee may be incurred per month, however this only comes into effect 6 months after the purchase of a Paysafecard. This will be deducted from the balance of a card. Meanwhile, those converting funds into a foreign currency will also likely incur a fee, with the exact amount depending on the amount involved, as well as the currencies. Meanwhile, customers looking to process a refund through Paysafecard will also be charged, which is again deducted automatically.
Alternatives to Paysafecard
- Skrill – Skrill is a method of payment chosen by many betting customers nowadays, however it will not suit the needs of all. If you have not liked everything in which you have read about Skrill on this page, then be sure to check out the other alternatives.
- PayPal – PayPal is the most popular e-wallet online today. Founded over 20 years ago, PayPal accommodates users from all over the world. Payments can be made in Indian Rupees, with the security, speed and convenience making it an appealing option for many.
- Credit Cards – Available through a host of banks and other financial institutions, credit cards remain one of the most popular methods of payments at betting sites in India. Offering secure, quick and convenient payments, credit cards are a good alternative to Paysafecard.
FAQ: Paysafecards Betting Sites in India 2021 (PSC)
Yes! Paysafecard is one of the safest methods of payment available to sports betting customers. All of the necessary security measures are in place when purchasing a card, while deposits at betting sites require no bank account or bank card details, adding another layer of protection as a result. Users must simply look after their Paysafecard PIN.
When signing up at Paysafecard, verification is required, with users having to upload a copy of their passport, driving license or National ID card. Having done so, a Paysafecard PIN is the only thing that is needed to complete payments.
Deposits at betting sites using Paysafecard are processed free of charge. However, fees will potentially come about when it comes to currency conversion, returns and maintenance.
If your payment via Paysafecard is declined, be sure to double check that you have entered the 16-digit PIN correctly. If this is not the issue, contact the Paysafecard customer service team in order to fix the problem.
Deposits made using Paysafecard at betting sites are instant, meaning that punters do not have to wait at all in order to start using funds.
Unfortunately, Paysafecard is not a payment method that caters for punters looking to withdraw winnings made at betting sites. As a result, an alternative method must be used for withdrawals.
Tips for Using Paysafecard
Paysafecard is somewhat unique in its format, meaning that it may be new to many potential customers. With that being said, the following are our top tips for using Paysafecard on betting sites:
- Be sure to only purchase a Paysafecard from an authorized outlet.
- Never pass your Paysafecard PIN onto anyone else, whether it be in person, over the phone or via email.
- If you have any questions or issues surrounding the use of a Paysafecard, contact their customer service team, who are on standby 24 hours a day.
- A Paysafecard can only be purchased at a specific amount, so be sure to consider your future betting activity when deciding how much you wish to add.
- If you are suspicious about any activity surrounding your Paysafecard, be sure to lock it, which will automatically keep your remaining balance safe.
Bottom Line on Paysafecard Betting Sites in India 2021
Paysafecard is quickly becoming one of the most popular payment methods for betting customers in India. With an increasing number of bookmakers accepting it, its ease of use, safety and convenience is attracting new users on a daily basis. Prepaid cards are the preferred method for many today, with Paysafecard being completely legal and regulated. Be sure to check out what the company has to offer, with rewards, Mypaysafecard and 24/7 support also being found.